Tradespeople, Professional and Owner Builders can easily become inundated with the amount of paperwork and correspondence on a project such as plans, invoices, purchases orders, receipts, faxes and emails. Our building and trades clients have found that when Info-Organiser is at the centre of this, filing and handling becomes easier. Having all the facts at your fingertips avoids delays and headaches and puts you back in power.
Five simple ways Info-Organiser keeps your building project on track:
- Allows you to locate invoices from sub-contractors and suppliers in seconds
- Files all your emails in the same database as all other documents, so you have everything in one place
- You can cleverly link documents to other building software packages or Microsoft Project for one-click cross-referencing
- Lets your bookkeeper or accountant keep track of all your expenditure and quickly correct any errors
- All you need is a laptop or smart device on site – no more lugging files and archive boxes from place to place
Independent trades, such as Electricians and Plumbers
In today’s risk management and heavy compliance climate, managing your paperwork and records is vitally important to the success of your bottom line. Info-Organiser can take that huge pile of filing from the corner of your office (or the back seat of your van) and convert it into one easy manageable datafile.
Info-Organiser is for you if:
- You have trouble finding invoices and receipts when it’s time to do your BAS
- You are continually moving stacks of paperwork from one spot to another
- You want to get more productive and profitable
Organise a free demo
See how Info-Organiser works for you with a complimentary 30 minute online demo. Simply fill in your details now and we will contact you promptly to organise a time.