With so many of working from home and in ongoing lockdowns do you feel like your productivity is taking a hit? When that happens it’s a good idea to start with the basics.
Start with asking better questions.
How to rocket your productivity
You know how the saying goes, if you always do what you’ve always done; you’ll always get what you’ve always got. Think about it.
We may look like a document management software company, but mostly we are productivity coaches. Paperless. Workflow. DMS. Electronic Filing. Metadata. Security. Version Control. These are all very useful productivity tools, that are only able to be made brilliant by the people power that uses them.
How to ask better questions
You’ll be amazed at how a change in thinking can bring about a change in reality.
Here’s five productivity questions designed to give you a power boost.
- I wonder what will inspire me at work today?
- How can I lift the attitude of my co-workers today?
- What people and products with just the right solutions to my problems will I discover this week?
- Who can I learn from today to get me closer to my work goals?
- How many ways to increase productivity will I think of by the time I finish work tonight?
Have fun and let us know how you go.